ZOLL 3pk ECG Electrodes (200 pouches, 600 Electrodes)
Disposable Snap Style ECG Electrode Pads. Used for patient ECG Monitoring with the AED Pro ECG Cable in AED Pro models. 3 electrodes per pouch (200 pouches/600 electrodes).
- Solving the Need for Rugged and Adhesive ECGs for EMS and Hospital Use
- Offer stable and reliable ECG traces with low signal noise.
- Allows for excellent patient adherence and withstands difficult conditions found in emergency situations.
- Designed for use in an emergency, Holter, surgery, ICU/CCU, stress test, and EMS applications/environments.
- Medical grade white polyethylene; soft closed cell foam/adhesive impervious to fluids.
- High-tack medical grade adhesive ideal for all skin types including diaphoretic patients.
- Wet conductive gel ensures the best skin coupling.
- Rectangular shape permits electrodes to be placed close together on patients with smaller chests.
- Sealed Tracerite™ gel cover system extends product life outside the pouch.
- Meets all AAMI specifications.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Available in a pediatric size.
- Compatible With:
- AED Pro, E Series, M Series, Propaq, R Series, X Series, AED Plus, CCT