Professional Adult Dark Skin CPR/AED/Jaw Thrust Training Manikin (4-Pack) by Prestan Products. Available with or without CPR Monitor. Includes 50 Face-Shield Lung Bags and Nylon Carrying Case. 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Not made with natural rubber latex. Each CPR Monitor requires two "AA" batteries (not included).
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan manikin is unlike any other on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four for class training purposes, their manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag. Prestan's revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily. And with our new jaw-thrust manikin head, the Prestan manikin simulates the way an actual victim's head would need to be manipulated move if they had a suspected spinal injury and required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of their manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Jaw-thrust manikin head enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway to perform CPR on a victim with a suspected spinal injury.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- 3-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.