- Home Laerdal Pediatric Intubation Trainer
Anatomically accurate reproduction of a pediatric/paediatric torso designed for teaching the differences in pediatric and adult anatomy for airway management procedures.
- Anatomically accurate airway
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Endotracheal tube insertion and securing
- Bag-Valve Mask ventilation
- Tracheal suctioning
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Closed chest compressions
Pediatric Intubation Trainer Includes:
- Trainer, Manikin lubricant
- Carry case
- Directions for use
We Have Over 10 Years of Experience in the Healthcare Field.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device