- Brand New HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Spare Adult Pad-Pak(electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- Pediatric Pad-Pak
- Quick Reference Card
- Five CardioReady Online CPR/AED Training Licenses
- AED Wall Cabinet
- AED Projection Wall Sign
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- CPR/AED Rescue Kit
- Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- "AED Equipped Facility" Decal
- Free Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
Suitable for Most Environments
Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback
CPR Rate Advisor
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides users from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
HeartSineâ€™s Samaritan PAD 450P offers unique features:
With its revolutionary technology, HeartSineâ€™s proprietary CPR Rate Advisor uses the SAM 450P via the defibrillator electrodes to determine the rate of CPR being applied, without any addition of accelerometers (or pucks) commonly used in other AED devices.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire CPR process, providing specific feedback on the rate of compressions.
Improved CPR Fraction
To ensure that CPR is consistently delivered, the SAM 450P continues to remind the rescuer to perform CPR when no CPR is detected. Ready to Shock
Highest level of protection from dust and water
With its IP56 rating, the SAM 450P defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness for a variety of environments.
The SAM 450P utilizes proprietary electrode technology and patented SCOPEâ„¢* biphasic technology, an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences, to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
Most compact design
At 2.4 lbs and with a compact footprint, the SAM 450P is the most portable AED on the market. * Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology automatically optimizes the waveform pulse envelope (amplitude, slope, and duration) for each individual patient. Real Economy for the Real World
Two parts, one expiration date
The Pad-Pakâ„¢ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with only one expiration date to monitor.
Low cost of ownership
With a shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.