Philips HeartStart HS1 OnSite AED Defibrillator
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. It is easy to set-up and includes automatic Life Guidance features like voice prompts and CPR coaching to help guide you through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
- No prescription needed - only AED in the US to not require a prescription
- Easy setup
- Electrode pads and battery are already installed
- Pull green tab to start initial self-test
- I button for instant help
- CPR Coaching during a rescue
- On Demand with the push of the i button
- Step-by-step rescue guidance
- Instructions adapt to your pace
- Follow your pace so they don't overwhelm, run ahead, or slow you down.
- If needed, prompts are repeated or rephrased, and may include additional instructions
- Unit information
- Press if the unit is beeping
- OnSite tells the user what feature needs attention
- "Quick Shock" capabilities
- Less than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR
- Less wasted time during critical moments
- Daily self tests - ensure unit is ready to be used in a rescue
- Convert to Non-shocking training unit*
- Insert Adult OnSite AED Training Electrode Cartridge to train for adult rescue
- Insert Infant/Child training cartridges to train for pediatric rescues
- Re-insert electrode pad cartridge before storing so unit is ready to rescue
- Lightweight - only 3.3 lbs with electrode pad cartridge and battery pack installed.
- 8 year warranty
- Semi-rigid carry case
*A spare battery is recommended for use during training sessions to avoid draining the rescue battery.
- Infant/Child Electrode Pads Cartridge
- Used for patients up to 8 years of age or under 55 lbs
- AED automatically adjusts to a lower energy level
- Coaching instructions modified to provide infant/child CPR