Pediatric Electrodes Pads for Defibtech Lifeline VIEW/ECG/PRO AED
These are energy reducing external pediatric/child electrode pads for the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW/ECG/PRO, and are recommended for use on patients less than 8 years of age and less than 55 lbs (25 kg) in body weight. For children older than 8 years of age or more than 55 lbs., we suggest using the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW/ECG/PRO Energy Adult Electrodes (part number DDP-2001).
These pediatric electrodes are for use specifically with the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW/ECG/PRO AED. Through these pads the Defibtech VIEW/ECG/PRO can assess the pediatric patient's impedance and analyze ECG to detect shockable/non-shockable heart rhythms.
Instructions for use:
- Remove clothing from patient's chest.
- Tear open pads package.
- Peal pads from the blue liner.
- Apply pads to patient's bare chest and back as shown on the package and video display.
You may also reference the video display for detailed instructions during use of the AED. Always read the owners manual to familiarize yourself with proper rescue procedures. This should be done prior to deploying your AED.
- Pediatric – DDP-2002
- Pre-connected, single-use, non-polarized, disposable, self-adhesive electrodes with cable and connector
- 77 cm2 (nominal, each pad)
- 50 cm2 (nominal, each pad)