This product is non-returnable, non-refundable.
AHA CPR Anytime® for Infants is a convenient package which offers everything people need to learn basic infant CPR skills anytime and anyplace, including their own living rooms! The kit comes with a DVD featuring the AHA's highly effective practice-while-watching video segments, an inflatable Mini Baby® personal CPR manikin, a CPR reminder card, a replacement manikin lung, 2 manikin wipes, and instructions for use. This kit also features English and Spanish options on DVD and reference materials.
The AHA Infant CPR Anytime all-in-one training package teaches these basic skills in about 20 minutes:
- Infant CPR
- Infant choking relief
Key Features and Benefits:
- CPR Anytime is flexible and can be used by individuals at home or by multiple people in a group setting.
- The innovative self-directed "watch-and-do" format keeps people engaged in learning.
- Kits are easy to share with family members and friends to increase the number of people who can perform CPR in an emergency.
Note: CPR Anytime does not lead to certification.
Dimensions and Specifications
The package includes:
- Infant CPR Anytime DVD with English and Spanish options (running time: approx. 20 minutes)
- Skills Reminder Card with information in English and Spanish
- Mini Baby® personal CPR manikin
- Mini Baby replacement lung
- 2 manikin wipes
- Instructions in English and Spanish
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation:
- DVD player
Alternate Part Number(s): 90-1001, 90-1002, 9781616694135, 978-1-61669-413-5