DEFIBTECH LIFELINE AED
This is the original Defibtech AED, its simplistic design and operation has held strong over the years and show no signs of stopping. The simple two button design makes it one of the simplest AEDs to operate. With a green button to turn the AED on and a red button to apply a shock it doesn't get any easier than this.
New AED Value Package Includes
- New AED - includes manufacturers warranty
- AED Wall Cabinet
- Adult Pads
- AED wall sign
- Carrying Case
- Check tags
- Door Sticker
- A calm, clear, concise voice leads the operator through the rescue one step at a time.
- Well lit progress lights help to provide visual text guidance to back up the voice prompt instructions.
- Lightweight design and no moving parts makes for an easy rescue with no confusion.
- Active status indicator that lets the user know the AED is ready to perform.
- Can easily be upgraded as protocols change.
- Records data that can be retrieved and reviewed.
- Uses biphasic technology
- Very rugged and durable, withstands dust and water ingress and tested to military standards.
- 5-year or 7-year battery available.
The Defibtech Lifeline AED comes with an 8-year warranty.
Alternate Part Numbers
DCF-110, DDU-100A, 1470010, DCF-100RX, DCF-110RX, DCF-A100-EN, DCF-A110-EN, DCF-A100-RX-EN, DCF-A110-RX-EN, DCF-A120-EN, DCF-A120RX-EN, DCF-A130-EN, DCF-A130RX-EN